About The Company
Sinew Software Systems is a smart phone software solutions and integration services provider that designs, develops, integrates and maintains business applications to enable enterprises to solve complex, mission-critical business problems. We are a passionate team, specialized in developing cross-platform, native Mobile Apps with corresponding backend solutions.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Bond: 18 Month
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: For Fresher: Rs. 8,000 (Stipend during training/probation i.e., Minimum 1 month)
Salary post probation Rs. 15,000 per month
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech, M.Tech, M.CA
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a coding enthusiast who love working with code and developing software systems. You will be part of the core product development team that is responsible for building our in house products and client projects.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different customer environments.
- This is an excellent opportunity for young passionate developers to start their career on a strong platform with a world class product development experience and deep understanding into various cutting edge mobile app technologies.
Skill Set Required:
- A good conceptual as well as hand-on knowledge of Java is must.
- Must have impressive portfolio with some projects developed in Java.
- Knowledge of Android APIs and Frameworks plus.
- Should have some knowledge of XML.
- Should be able to complete task independently.
- Attitude and aptitude to meet the challenges.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies and frameworks like Git/XML/Java Dev Studio will be an added advantage.
- Language Written Test
- Machine and Coding Test
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 1.8 LPA