About The company
Remaxys is a fast growing ISV with operations in US & India. Remaxys is a global IT and software solutions partner. Their goal is to help businesses gain the competitive edge and increase company value. They meet or exceed customer expectations by providing cutting-edge solutions backed by unmatched customer service. You can depend on their dedicated professionals to:
- Develop and maintain our enterprise applications
- Streamline processes and lower costs
- Take responsibility for the entire development lifecycle
- Provide exceptional contracted IT talent
Note: Those candidates who have already appeared for the interview with Remaxys Infotech in the past 1 Year would not be entertained.
Desired experience- 0-1 Years
Job Location: Noida
Course Specialization- B.Tech (CS/IT),MCA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 5 LPA to Rs. 5.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate performance in the interview)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that date of Interview, and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
- You will be expected to have quick learning ramp up with minimal hand-holding. You will have access to all training documentation, user/developer guides and the product software which are required for learning the application.
- Involves interacting with offshore customers in Europe and US.
- Expert knowledge of Java is required.
- Familiarity with concurrency & XML programming in Java is required (and will be tested in interview).
- Highly driven and motivated self-learner.
- Team player who approaches work with a cheerful attitude.
- Takes ownership and pride in work.
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5.5 LPA