ObjectiveHub core purpose is to develop amazing products and to deliver dynamic solutions that revolutionise the IT world. However, we know that's not nearly enough. Our culture and people are the
most VALUABLE assets to us.
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language.
Familiarity with object-oriented design principles.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Any relevant certifications or projects showcasing Java expertise would be a plus.
Develop and maintain Java applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement software solutions.
- Debug and troubleshoot code issues.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
Profile/Designation :Java Developer
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Both
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience :0-1 year
Target batch Passouts :2022-2023
Course specialization :B.tech(CS/IT), M.tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) :70% in 12th, 6.0 GPA or 65% in Graduation
Candidate location (if any) :Pan India
Probation/Training Period :3 months
Salary :10k stipend during the first 3 months.
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any) -na
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process :
round followed by 2
0 - 1 Years
3 - 5 LPA