Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Live Deftsoft Informatics (P) Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with a flagship office based in Colorado, USA. Their objective is to encourage, promote and boost Software Exports from India. Their strong commitment towards a responsible business practice reflects in everything they do - from the transparency of the communication and work with stakeholders to the unique benefits they offer to the employees and clients.
Deftsoft provides an equal opportunity to everyone with an environment that allows them to grow and learn. Their unique and simple work culture endorses creativity and teamwork, and also encourages the employees to keep up a healthy work and life balance. They frequently update their employees with new technologies that can help them to learn more. They develop distinctive and exceptional solutions that help the clients to take complete control over online business in real time.
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Testing against multiple browsers to ensure designs are pixel-perfect.
- Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Communicates continually with the Project teams – Explains progress on the development effort.
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solution.
- Translates designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Analyze the functional specification and creates the technical specifications. Should have a flexible attitude and be ready to work in multiple time zones.
- Provide regular feedback to ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- All problem issues communicated effectively
- Excellent Hands on HTML/HTML 5, Responsive, Bootstrap, Java script and CSS3. Experience in handling cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Experience in JS Frameworks – Jquery, Kendo API, Sencha Touch etc. Good Exposure in HTML5 API’s both in Audio & Video.
- Experience in JSON based API’s.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good logical, analytical, problem solving and time management skills. Should be Pro-active, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Should have ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Job Responsibilities: Java Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT