About The Company:
We are the company behind EmployWise, award-winning cloud-based software for hire-to-retire HR automation delivered in the SaaS model. Through our products and services, we help our customers leverage their human capital to achieve better business results. We believe in nurturing talent because we believe that to build a successful organization, we need people with exemplary talent! We provide our people with an environment charged with challenges, achievements, and aspirations. Each team member strives to maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices along with individual determination for quality, learning, and growth, which helps us exceed expectations.
Job Location: Gurgaon (WFH due to pandemic currently)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 65% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Understand how our applications operate, how they are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues (when needed)
- Participate with the engineering and implementation teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to the management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4 - 6 LPA