Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
FarEye is a Mobile Workforce Management Platform that help enterprises in addressing the challenges faced during field operations. FarEye is SaaS-based IT solution integrates with existing ERPs and CRMs and is customizable accorind to the industry vertical like Hyperlocals, Marketplace, Logistics, Consumer Durables, BFSI, Health-Care. FarEyes clientele include., DTDC, Blue Dart- DHL, Hitachi Hi- Rel, Bajaj Capital, GoJavas, E-com Express, Apollo Pharmacy etc.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: Freshers
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary Details: INR 4.2 LPA ( Fixed- INR 3.60 LPA + Variable- 0.60 LPA)
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Thecandidate will be working on the FarEye web platform which is developed on Java Spring framework with AngularJS and POSTGre SQL Database
- Adding new features, fixing bugs and issues
- Optimizing the REST API performance by minimizing the resource utilization
- Optimizing DB performance
- Scaling performance for Big data management
- Proficient with basic programing logics like Data Structures, Classes, Algorithms, Core Java
- Experience of using different Database like SQLite, MySQL, POSTGres, etc.
- Good to have – Knowledge/working experience of Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, AngularJS, Git, Maven/Gradle, Grunt/Gulp
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Java Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT