SSBA Innovations is a pioneer in technology-driven financial planning through AI based platforms. Our vision is to replicate human knowledge in financial decision-making through our world-class AI driven systems and liberate our clients from handling a variety of complex decisions on their own. We aim to create Fintech offerings that are dynamic, ergonomic and best-suited to our clients' needs. To transform this vision into reality, we have a team of dedicated professionals from the fields of accounts, information technology and finance working tirelessly to improve our algorithms. We have partnered with technology providers and financial institutions to create an integrated channel of service for our clients. We have offices in Mumbai and Pune, and we plan to expand our presence internationally in the future.
Designation: Java Developer
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 2-6 Years
Salary: Upto 12 LPA
Education: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
- Object-oriented application development experience
- Hands on experience on Eclipse, Android Studio, AJAX Web Development
- Strong Experience in Database Administration/development, SQL, PL-SQL
- Comfortable in a frequent and incremental code testing and deployment environment.
- Exposure to all development tiers: front-end, middle-tier and databases
- Comfortable with common software design patterns and best practices
- Ability to work equally well independently or in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with clients and functional analysts to understand systems design and requirements
- Grasp of automation tools.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Testing of developed software according to the test plans.
- Prepare and installs solution by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
2 - 6 Years
4 - 12 LPA