About The company
Leading IT Services & Consultancy Company, Matter of Tech Solutions was instituted in 2011 by its Founders Mr. Archit Gupta and Mr. Ujjwal Bishnoi. It is a website designing and development company and served to bridge the gap between the founders’ business background and their keen interest in the tech sector.
With their practically strong and innovative business strategies, they came up with the concept of web solutions of the tech zone. The company came into existence with the vision of creating a new way of business by combining IT innovations with the current market business practices.
They strive to attain leadership of Technology to produce excellent services and create a benchmark of business and technology. They deal in most of the sectors and have been successful in giving IT consultancy in web solutions. They have specialization in the education sector and have launched a series of successful IT products like BookBazaar, VLE, etc.
Job Profile: Java Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 6 months – 2 years
Course Specialization: B Tech. / M Tech. (CS/IT) / MCA
Salary: Up to INR 3 LPA (Depending upon candidate’s skills and experience)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 2:00 pm, Sunday, 20th March 2016
- Screening Test
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Candidate has to design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Candidate has to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Candidate has to integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Candidate has to create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Candidate has to complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Candidate has to support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Candidate has to update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Candidate must have experience in automated testing
- Candidate must have experience with agile development methodologies
- Candidate must have experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Candidate must have experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM Technologies
- Candidate must have experience with user interface design and prototyping.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0.6 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA