Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
India Innovation Inc., a Fintech company established in 2012, has been incubated at Yale University in the US and has its offices in New Delhi and New York. It integrates design, technology, and economics to deliver solutions to crucial issues that people are facing in developing nations. The approach combines community driven discovery, and reasoning by first principles to get to the root of theproblem, and make progressive impact. The Company is currently working on crafting innovativeproducts for the healthcare, security, and financial services industries, in partnership with government and private institutions.
Job Profile : Java Developer
Job Location : Delhi
Desired experience : 3 – 5 years
Course Specialization : BCA/BSC/BTech/BCA
Training/Probation Period : None
Batches : 2012/2011/2010
Salary : INR 6 LPA - 10 LPA ( The Salary depends on experience/Skills /performance in interview rounds of the candidate )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Key Skills :
● Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.x, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, WAS, SOAP Webservices,Hibernate & Spring frameworks required
● Active MQ, JMS, Queue management required
● Experience in integration middleware technologies (Mule ESB) required
● Payment domain knowledge, e.g. about credit card, banking, and biller integrations is required
● Excellent analytical skills is a must
● Must be flexible and a quick learner because we will work on different technologies
● Must follow standard development methodologies
● Strong knowledge of SOA technologies
● Strong knowledge of protocols like ISO, Swift, XML, Soap, Webservices, TCP etc.
● Designing and coding of SOA based application
● Integrating with Issuer Processor, External Interface Gateway, Mobile Application Development iOS and Android Layers
● Creating system design documents and diagrams like flowcharts, use case diagrams, etc.
- Job Responsibilities: Java Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 10 Lacs
- Industry: IT