About The Company
EmployWise is an award winning, integrated SaaS employee lifecycle management software. Its key modules can handle all aspect of human resource needs from hiring to separation. EmployWise is a highly versatile solution that works for company\'s with tens of employees and for those with thousands. It is highly configurable and meets specific customer requirements without requiring customizations because of which it has been successfully deployed across a range of industry verticals. EmployWise is cost effective with the lowest cost of ownership ZERO CAPEX, and no maintenance fees.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 to 3 Years
Academic Criteria: 70% throughout
Probation/Training: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA – 5.5 LPA ( depending on candidature experience and performance during interview).
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
A good opportunity to join in the role responsible for design and development tasks as part of an
Agile development team.
- High level of analytical and logical and reasoning abilities.
- Java Developer with experience in building/developing Enterprise and/or SaaS applications.
- JAVA, Struts/Spring, J2ee, Hibernate, EJB
- Strong PL/SQL skills.
- Good experience working with relational database systems such as DB2, MSSQL or Oracle
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong HTML, XML skills
- Other technologies in our stack include: REST, JSON, JAXB
- Experience in UI Development will be given preference.
1) Technical Test
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 3 Years
3 - 5.5 LPA