At Global Groupware Solutions we don't just build award winning HR software, we also make it a great place to come and work. The company is founded on the firm belief that the only way we can achieve our business mission is by providing an environment that spurs its people to identify with and achieve common goals. We nurture talent because we believe that to build a successful organization, you need people with exemplary talent. We provide our people with an environment charged with challenges, achievements and aspirations. Our team strives to maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices. At the same time, individual determination for quality, learning, and growth helps us exceed expectations.
Our people are our greatest assets. We're an established company with a close knit startup team environment. We have a very open work place where you have the complete freedom to contribute and lead initiatives with no functional boundaries limiting you. Why should you let your job title or job description put you in a bind? Decision making is collaborative and inclusive. We have deep respect for out of box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- EmployWise™ is an award winning, integrated SaaS employee lifecycle management software. Its key modules can handle all aspect of human resource needs from hiring to separation.
- EmployWise™ is a highly versatile solution that works for company's with tens of employees and for those with thousands.
- It is highly configurable and meets specific customer requirements without requiring customizations because of which it has been successfully deployed across a range of industry verticals.
- EmployWise™ is cost effective with the lowest cost of ownership ZERO CAPEX, and no maintenance fees.
Salary: 3LPA – 5 LPA ( depending on candidature experience and performance during interview ).
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Academic Criteria: 70% throughout
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
A good opportunity to join in the role responsible for design and development tasks as part of an
Agile development team.
- High level of analytical and logical and reasoning abilities.
- Java Developer with experience in building/developing Enterprise and/or SaaS applications.
- JAVA, Struts/Spring, J2ee, Hibernate, EJB
- Strong PL/SQL skills.
- Good experience working with relational database systems such as DB2, MSSQL or Oracle
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong HTML, XML skills
- Other technologies in our stack include: REST, JSON, JAXB
- Experience in UI Development will be given preference.
1) Technical Test
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., MCA
0.5 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA