About the Company:
We are a creative engineering company with a focus on delivering quality product and building long-lasting relationships with our clients We help global customers understand and experience the benefits of mobility for their businesses. We are capable of delivering projects fast and cost efficiently, keeping in mind the importance of protecting your Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4 - 8 LPA
Job Description :
- Designing and Programming
- Candidate should have good Technical and Functional expertise with positive attitude, communication skill and analytical skills.
- Implementation of Large scale Java (Web based) Projects based on industry \'best practices\'.
- Understand and analyze project requirements.
- Be able to break-down high level tasks to smaller implementable work units.
- Deliver quality code that meets the business requirements in a timely manner (in line with the project schedule)
- Participate in, and contribute to, technical discussions for development framework strategies
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project
- Desire to analyze data while developing solutions to problems.
- Should be able to resolve technical challenges faced by team members.
- Strong desire to build high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Ability to initiate and lead joint project progress update sessions with customer\'s team
- Be highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Interact and adapt to the Client requirements
- Follow design guidelines in an Agile development
Skill Set Required :
- Must have experience in Java/J2EE/JSP technologies including but not limited to Core Java, JMS, Servlets, JSP, Java Script and Swing.
- Must have working knowledge of Spring Core, Spring JDBC/Hibernate, Spring WS, Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations.
- Must have working knowledge in implementing SOAP-based or REST-based web services.
- Must know XSLT for XML and Web Service payload transformations.
- Experience in building data-driven systems using core JDBC/Spring, JDBC, API classes, SQL, stored procedures, Oracle PL/SQl, MySQL, Informix, and MS SQL.
- Must be proficient in design patterns and frameworks that allow web development using MVC design and in software design using OO principles to create highly-modularized software components to build large and complex systems.
- Hands on with AWS and Knowledge on Hadoop will be an added advantage.
- Telephonic Round
- 2 Skype Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
4 - 8 LPA