About The Company :
Vasonomics is a mobile media and Value Added Services (VAS) provider company, that provides services to various media companies, telecom operators and content providers. We see to it that our solutions and services are second to none and delivery simple, cost effective. In our endeavour to evolve into the most trusted name in the market, we have developed a unique platform, which can be hosted independently and can reside with a telecom/media operator as well. Moving from strength to strength, the company with its profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is now considered as one of the top players in the field of VAS (value added services).
Desired experience:1 to 5 Years
Course Specialization:B.Tech,B.C.A, M.C.A
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary:INR 2.5-6 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 16th May 2016
Job Description and Skill Set Required :
- A good understanding of Asterisk,IVR Platforms with a particular focus on SIP/PRI, SS7, E1 (ISUP and the related protocols and standards) etc.
- Able to create dial plan in asterisk
- Able to Code AGI Scripting in perl for asterisk
- Should have the understanding basic of Mysql integration
- Should have working knowledge on asterisk related hardware.
- Understanding of Telephony, CCXML,VXML,Scripting skills (Perl/Shell etc.)
- Understanding of Lunix/Unix commands/distributions (RHEL,CentOS,Fedora)
- H.R. Round
- Technical Round
- Business Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 5 Years
2.5 - 6 LPA