Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company:
Torrid Networks is a global leader in end-to-end information security management services. Since its inception, Torrid Networks has grown organically, hiring best industry talent to provide out-of-the-box information security services leveraging its end-to-end information security management portfolio.
Today, company is working with over 500 customers across various business verticals worldwide including defence and security establishments, critical government departments, large PSUs and many fortune companies. As part of its mission to spread information security awareness across the industry, Torrid Networks works closely with few of the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) local chapters to spread the information security awareness.
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: Stipend of INR 5000 for 3 months. After completion of the training period successfully INR 2.0 to 2.4 LPA
Bond: 15 months
Date of Joining: May 2016
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
• Conduct information security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing projects nationally.
• Evaluate client's information security policies, processes, and technical controls through interviews, documentation reviews, and comprehensive technical assessments.
• Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the Client's vulnerability assessment capabilities through the development and implementation of improved methodology, processes, infrastructure, tools, and deliverables.
• Create detailed risk assessment reports which explain identified security weaknesses, describe potential business risks, present prioritized recommendations, and estimate costs and effort levels for remediation.
• Present and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to client's senior management, business stakeholders, security team members, and IT resources.
• Contribute to the ongoing design and maintenance of network infrastructure, systems and software for vulnerability assessment services. Team management, project management and management reporting, assisting sales team in full filing technical queries from customers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong technical skills related to information security, network security, Windows security, UNIX/Linux security, web application security.
• Knowledge and experience with information security assessment methodologies, tools and techniques.
• Ability to travel nationally to perform services.
• Ability to develop innovative approaches, ideas and solutions.
• Industry certifications preferred (at Least CEH)
Any other Requirements/ specifications: Well-groomed and excellent communication skills
1. 2 Technical Telephonic rounds
2. Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: IT Security
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT