About The Company :
iConsultUS, Inc. is a full cycle Custom Software Development Services Company based in Greater Chicago Area, IL that provides custom high quality and reliable enterprise web application development services for Fortune 500 clients using best practices in software development. They specialize in development using technologies like Java/J2EE, Oracle, Reporting Tools, etc. They have capabilities to develop applications for various sectors including Insurance, Retail, E-Commerce, Telecom, and Financial.
Salary Details: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window si closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Involved in building network of suppliers and candidates using bulk email, cold calling, job portals, LinkedIn etc.
- Gather and understand client's requirement and source matching profiles within least possible duration.
- Source talent for Bench Sales which requires dealing with all kind VISA Types.
- Negotiating Rates / Contracts with Suppliers and candidates.
- Have knowledge of various visa types in USA like CPT, OPT, EAD, GC & Citizen.
- Have knowledge of various tax terms like W2, 1099, C2C etc.
- Salary is negotiable for deserving candidates.
- Travelling allowance and incentives will also be provided to candidates.
- Looking for stable resources who are looking for a long term opportunity.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with American clients.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, enthusiastic, takes ownership of work, discipline and perseverance at work, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and ready to go the extra length to make a difference.
- Candidates with prior experience in US staffing / consulting/ IT Recruitment.
- Candidates should have extensive experience in W2 hiring, corp to corp with layers and implementation partners is a must.
- Experience in dealing with direct client requirements and Tier 1 requirements.
- Can work with less or no supervision.
- Should be able to mentor and supervise a small and medium sized group.
- Telephonic and Face to face interview.
IT Recruiter – US Staffing
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA