Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Evince Development is a leader in creating performance driven IT and business solutions with the aim of delivering Value. Join our team and be a part of our continuing dramatic growth since inceptions. We currently have exciting opportunities for bright and motivated professionals who want to be part of a winning team. Our people make our clients successful. We believe that no matter how great the idea, process, or market opportunity, without the right people you go nowhere. That is why we spend a lot of management time and energy creating the right culture and environment to make our team members successful. This includes ensuring we have the right working environment, tools, work schedules and compensation plans. We reward people based on the contribution that they make.
Website: https: www.evincedev.com
Salary: INR 1.8 to INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Involved in the full life cycle of the Recruitment Process starting from mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, initial interviews, follow-ups, offers and closures.
- Sourcing profiles from job portals, references, LinkedIn, Mass mails response, add post for suitable profile as per the requirement.
- Short-listing and identifying the prospective candidate with required characteristics.
- Sending resumes to the client or next level of short-listing.
- Do a preliminary screening for suitability in order to assess the candidates Suitability, Attitude, Academics and Professional qualification, Experience, Communication skills etc. & move the screened ones to the interview process.
- Schedule interviews with the designated panels, follow up for & share the feedback with the candidates.
- Follow up with candidates to ensure acceptance of offers, joining etc and maintain a relationship thereafter.
- Maintain and update status of all ongoing position (status of interviews, candidate short listed for various rounds).
- Update the candidate tracker & prepare reports for input to management.
- Engage with the offered candidates until final joining.
Skill Set Required:
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position.
- Maintaining the database.
- Job Responsibilities: IT Recruiter
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT