About The company
Sinew Software Systems is a smart phone software solutions and integration services provider that designs, develops, integrates and maintains business applications to enable enterprises to solve complex, mission-critical business problems. We are a passionate team, specialized in developing cross-platform, native Mobile Apps with corresponding backend solutions.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: B.Tech + M.B.A. (Marketing)
Probation/Training Period: 1 Month
For Fresher: Rs. 8000 (Stipend during training/probation i.e., 1 month)
Salary post probation Rs. 14,000 per month
For Experienced: Upto INR 2.4LPA
Bond: 12 Months (for fresher)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
IT Marketing Executive
- The job profile includes the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for lead generation and shooting-up downloads on App stores of all mobile platforms.
- Staying in touch with International IT bloggers by informing them on coming updates.
- Coordinating with team of content writing and marketing for planning marketing strategies and tactics to improve worldwide-ranking of App on various App stores and Google search engine.
- Keeping a sharp eye on users' comments about our product on Social channels, Forums and blogs.
- Staying update with latest happenings in related world through various blogs and online media to plan campaigns for increasing visibility of App.
- Commenting and replying to users' queries on Forums in support of product.
- Having a keen interest in Mobile IT world and an urge for exploring latest happenings in same (Needed in planning Download-driving campaigns).
- Sound English communication skills to communicate with international bloggers and media.
- Quick in researching on Google with relevant keywords.
- Quick learner and self motivated.
**Knowledge on SEO and algorithms is plus.
*Since the candidate is directly (not wrong, if we say it SOLELY) responsible for marketing and lead generation of live Mobile App product, he/she will score an extraordinary profile as a remarkable marketer with an understanding of real world consumer behavior. This is the field of one of the top present-day happenings and futuristic technologies.
- Written Test
- Aptitude Test
- HR interview
IT Marketing Executive
0 - 1 Years
1.68 - 2.4 LPA