Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
We are a Project Management Training & Certification, and HR Solutions Company based in the National Capital Region of Delhi in India. We are providing SCRUM and PMP Certification Trainings as Authorized Training Partners (ATP) of VMEdu, USA and ScrumStudy, USA- http://www.shimuk.com ; http:www.shimukpm.com Project Management is one of the fastest growing profession in present times. Application of Project Management methodologies have become crucial for the success of projects due to pressings needs of reduced time frames, tight budgets and increased expectations. People are the most important resources for any organization. There is a never ending demand of most suitable manpower for the business entities. Similarly there is a continuous search for the most suitable organization by the candidates. We serve the Society through our Project Management and Human Resource Services by helping in meeting these requirements of the society.
Our unique access to world-class developers at incredible rates enable us to build amazing mobile apps at a fraction of the cost vs. other development agencies. In addition to our in-house team of senior developers, we maintain a pool of qualified resources available on-demand.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Last Date to Apply : 06-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 0.96 – 1.8 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Website development and Management for proper working of website in line with the business current and future requirements. Currently the website is developed in ASP.NET and Word Press. Please check www.shimuk.com , http://www.shimukpm.com and www.shimukjobs.com
- Compiling and managing content for web & social media pages, S.M.O., News Letters, Blogs etc
- Develop and perform Digital Marketing campaigns
- Compiling and maintaining various databases
- Perform day to day computer works. Develop small programs for their automation wherever required.
- Develop power point / other presentations relevant to company business
- Developing and formalizing training materials
- Business Development for the Company
- Assist in company operations and associated works.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Job Responsibilities: IT Executive
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT