Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
IT- Business Analyst
About The company
CapitalVia is one of the most trusted names of central India. Run under the leadership of Mr. Rohit Gadia, CapitalVia was founded in the year 2008-09 with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country.
CapitalVia is currently serving more than 2500 traders and have given assistance to more than 150,000 traders. CapitalVia has its operations spread across 5 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Profile: IT- Business Analyst
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience- 2-5 Years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 3 LPA – INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Bond- 1 Year Service Agreement
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
Client Interaction and Business understanding
- Interacting with Clients to understand the business needs and Contributes advanced knowledge in formulating systems scope by promoting efficient resource utilization
- Priorities, Plan and Track Software Development
- Acts as a liaison between technical staff and business owners.
- Coordinate with related product partners in implementing interfaces / integration with their products
- Tracking release development for assigned products to ensure product development based on the road map laid out by the Management Team.
- Proof read the solutions before handing over the deliverable to ensure that the final deliverable is at par with the initial business needs.
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features, Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements. Participate in product performance bench marking activities.
Training and Demos
- Prepares application demos and conduct training sessions to detail application features to stakeholders.
- May coach and mentor less-experienced analysts / new joiners.
- Responsible for Creating Release specific documents - Project Plan, Scope, Functional Designs, Use Cases, Release Notes
- Maintaining Document repositories and updates of project specific documentation library
- Should possess a pleasing personality
- Must demonstrate more advanced communication skills - both verbally and in writing
- Adaptability, agility, and ability to manage constant change through innovation.
- Improve upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current industry practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Job Responsibilities: IT- Business Analyst
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT