Client is a leading automobile manufacturer company in India.
Positions: IT Application Developer (On Third Party Payroll)
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Experience / Knowledge on the Oracle based application development technology like Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL, PL/SQL is must
2. Knowledge on the Microsoft based application development technology like .Net etc will be an added advantage
3. Knowledge on Java, HTML5, and mobile application development will be an added advantage.
4. Basic technical knowledge of the RDBMS / oracle database concepts including query optimization and performance tuning.
5. Sound knowledge on the software development life cycle (SDLC) is desirable
6. Should have knowledge and hands on working experience on ER and dataflow diagram
Job Description in details
1. Understand user requirements and how they translate into application features
2. Finalize system specifications for new application including prototype creation.
3. Write high quality code to program complete application within deadline.
4. Perform unit and integration testing along with functional and non-functional testing.
5. Troubleshoot and debug applications and provide application support
6. Develop technical document and user manual
Competencies / Skills
1. A team player with excellent communication skills.
2. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
3. Customer orientation
Degree and Streams: B.tech/B.E in Computer Science / IT or in any other branch with relevant IT experience
Batch: 2017, 2018 and 2019
Academic Percentage: 50% or above
Work Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
1. Fresher - 270,000 per annum
2. 1 + Year - 365,000 per annum
3. 2 + Year - 480,000 per annum
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Interview Rounds: Technical & HR round
Joining: Immediate Joining
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
0 - 3 Years
2.7 - 4.8 LPA