Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Yellow Objects is a web services and solutions company which is fast emerging and expanding, based out of India. It has been established in helping clients of varied geographical locations, in simplifying their vision and turning it into reality, and effectively into probable successes. The vision is first understood, the target audience is evaluated to bring the right yet promising design and UI experience in play; clubbed with the right technology, the idea is brought to life. The internet presence is felt with a complete suite including sites, mobile devices, organic and inorganic optimization & marketing, social media presence & marketing, and off course on-going maintenance and improvements based on the usage and analytics results.
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: 2-3 Years
Salary- Fixed + Variable(effect on salary in Probation period / Training period): 2 LPA to 4 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2012-2013
Course Specialization: B.Tech./BE(CS/IT)
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• A deep familiarity with object oriented design programming skills in Objective C including MVC framework Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location etc).
• Understanding of IOS design patterns.
• Hands on with creating wireframes, storyboards, application assets using visual design and wire framing tools.
• Hands On experience with Push Notification Framework in iOS applications.
• App integration with third party libraries and APIs such as RestKit, social media frameworks such as Facebook, Google+.
• Experience implementing secure, transactional applications integrated with web based services.
• Experience in Performance optimization tools, proficient in Profiling, code optimization on iOS development environment.
- Telephonic round for out station candidates and for local candidates- Walk in
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: IPhone Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT