Global IP Partners (GIPP Law), was born out of a passion to provide highest quality
Patent Research & Analytics Services to Corporate IP departments, IP Law firms, Universities
and Professionals across the globe help businesses bridge the gap between different languages
and cultures. GIPP founders recognized that they had a talent for Patent analytics that was in
demand within today's global economy. Inspired by their own grassroots beginnings,
they named the company "Global IP Partners" after their humble start in India.
Role: IP OPERATIONS -TRAINEE PATENT RESEARCH & ANALYTICS
Course Specialization: B.Tech or M.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication with more than 8.0 CGPA OR 75%
Target Batch : 2018
Desired Experience: Freshers
Bond - 2 years SLA
Stipend during Internship: INR 8,000 for 6 Months.
Salary: Basis performance evaluation post confirmation, candidates will be offered INR 2 Lac to 3.5 Lac/Annum.
Job Location: Mohali
Role Description :
- Work on client's projects according to requirements designed by Operations Head.
- Maintain quality of the analysis and work product.
- Work on internal initiatives according to requirements specified by the Operations Head with minimum supervision.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The candidate should also have strong written and oral communication skills and should be familiar with MS Office & Excel packages.
- Shall possess excellent in communication skills
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3.5 LPA