About The Company:
Lsquare is 15+ individuals of hardworking and self motivated team working to help our clients go Digital. They are one stop solution which has in house capability to deliver UI/UX design,Web development and App development for their customers
Salary: INR 3 to 7 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Candidate will be responsible for independent development for ipod\\iphone applications
• Responsible for prototyping, designing, coding, implementation of iPod\\iPhone applications.
• Understanding existing code, design documents and functional specifications of the products.
• Debugging and identifying any technical problems that arises over the time in the existing products.
• Uploading the game/application to App store and make changes if any suggested before and after approval from Apple.
• Work independently, solving problems and eliminating obstacles as they appear. Participate in regular meetings (over Skype) to communicate status, risks, and requirements with the associates.
• Hiring new resources or picking resources from existing employees to build his team of apple developers.
• Expertise in Objective C, Cocoa, XCode, Interface Builder, iPhone simulator, SQLite.
• Strong understanding of C\\C++ and object oriented programming languages.
• Good user interface development experience on Mobile Application development.
• Objective-C development experience using iPhone\\ipod SDK by Apple\'s Model / View / Controller guidelines
• Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Threads and Memory Management on apple devices.
• Candidate will be responsible for independent development of iPod\\ iPhone applications.
• Experience on Apple configuration utility and profiles configurations. Experience of pushing applications on AppStore. Delivered atleast 5 applications on respective app store with their links
• Experience in integrating iPhone applications using Web Services (SOAP) and processing data (XML).
• Solid coding practices including good design documentation and unit testing.
• Excellent communication skills.
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
2 - 4 Years
3 - 7 LPA