About The Company
Enuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
Specialties- Customized Software Development, Web Development, Android Development, iPhone application Development, Responsive Web Development, Medical Software Development
Salary Details: Rs 1.8 LPA to Rs 3 LPA (Depending on the candidate performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 6 months to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate should be well versed with Object Oriented concepts and have a flair for software development role.
- The candidate will be involved in Designing, developing and maintaining iPhone apps as per client’s requirements.
- The candidate will be actively involved in re-engineering & analysis of applications
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in objective-c, xcode and iPhone skills
- Familiar with iOS SDK(UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Should have experience working with any enterprise application on mobile and develop applications in android for various devices.
- Should have sound knowledge of overall iPhone architecture
- Technical Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
0.5 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA