Ambika Software Technologies is an India's leading custom software development and outsourcing Provider.
Ambika Software Technologies is a diversified offshore IT services provider. We combines the definite bottom-line benefits of Offshore Outsourcing with its recognized expertise in strategic global models that help it in providing reliable Offshore Software Development Solutions, competencies lie in setting up dedicated offshore software development teams for outsourced product development, game development, application maintenance, software testing with a local project management team. Using our proven and independent Project Management and mature development methodology we ensure Off shoring works for you
Our services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. Through our low cost, high quality and reliable software services, we serve our clients giving them value for money and thus client satisfaction.
Specialties: Website Development, Website Design, Search engine optimization, Mobile Apps Development
Website address: http://www.ambikasoftwaretechnologies.com
Desired experience: 6 months - 2 year
Course Specialisation: B.Tech /MCA
Training Period: None
Salary : Up to 4.2 LPA (depending upon candidature experience and performance during interview).
Date of Joining: Immediate
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Machine Round
- Final round with company's MD
Interview Location: Mohali
Tentative Interview Date: Starting 20th March 2015
Please Note that this is tentative date of interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The candidate would be working with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities include :
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
iOS Mobile Application Developer
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
6 - 2 Years
2.64 - 4.2 LPA