About The company
At VertexPlus we always strive to obtain an environment which encourages learning and growth, both in terms of technology and scope of applicability. VertexPlus is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and STPI registered company always emphasizing on developing competencies in every possible niche of utility and industrial significance.
With a team of more than 100 adept professionals working round the clock not just for developing the product but also reinvent and reinforce the processes with time, we offer best of the compliance with technology that exists and much of the flexibility to adapt with the one that is next to occur.
Our clients are spread over different industries. We offer solutions to people coming from hospitality, retail, education, gaming, health, manufacturing, fashion & apparels etc. Our insights and applications over different procedural formats of virtual platforms are of great alliance with needs of the end user
Desired experience- Fresher
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.44 L PA to Rs. 5.4 LPA (Negotiable depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Job Location: Ridhi Sidhi, Jaipur
Date of Joining- Immediate
Round 1: Technical Interview
Round 2: HR Interview
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
-Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
-Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
-Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Experience with iOS Development: XCode, UI Kit, Cocoa Touch and Apple HIG
- Experience with at least one of the following Cocos2D, OpenGL, Unity or other iOS related game engines.
- At least one year of proven and demonstrable iOS experience
- Knowledge of web services, REST APIs
- Strong sense of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Apple HIG and the latest operating systems, features and APIs
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, Jira SaaS
- A rock star at debugging and QA own code and delivering nearly bug-free code to QA team
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Bitbucket
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store, Certificates, and Provisioning Profiles etc.
- Solid understanding of user interaction concept differences between iPad and iPhone versions of iOS
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 5.4 LPA