About The Company
VST Travel solutions Pvt Ltd is a company working in the domain of mobility and transportation. We are the total solution providers for hardware and software, especially for Smart City Projects in India and abroad. VehicleST is our online bidding and booking platform.
Website : http://www.vehiclest.com
Job Location: Cherthala (Kerala)
Profile: iOS Developer
Freshers: Upto INR 3 LPA
Experienced: Depending upon performance in the interview (Negotiable)
Course: Btech/BE, MSc, MCA (CS/IT)
Probation/Training: 3 Months
Desired experience: 0 - 3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Domain Experience: Expertise in mobility, transportation, Mobile Application based online booking applications, digital advertisement.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
• Build and publish applications in App Store Hosting
• Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
• Expertise in Mobile Application Development from Concept to App Store Hosting.
• Knowledge of GIS Concepts, Experience in GIS Software Development and GIS Analysis
• Strong knowledge in iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective C/ Swift, REST
• iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools( Instruments /Shark)
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Locations and Map API's integration- Online & Offline map with navigation and tracking is essential requirement.
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and GPS.
Good To Have:
• Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
• A portfolio of apps in the Play Store
• Git, Mercurial or SVN
• UI & UX experience
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 3 Years
3 - 3 LPA