About the Company:
Turning Cloud is a niche boutique consulting company with firm belief that cloud is future of technology for enterprises. We are team of architects , solution design professionals and programmers that help global customers in the entire journey to cloud starting from defining the cloud strategy , cloud readiness to adoption and deployment of cloud technology.
We also offer a rapid cloud application development environment to build new or migrate existing application to cloud platform provider such as Google App Engine The team works closely with Enterprises and public sector globally.
Desired Experience: 0 – 0.5 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 0.80 – 1.5 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- 0 to 6 months of experience developing mobile apps.
- Experiencing for fine tuning applications to improve performance and memory utilization.
- Thorough understanding of iOS development for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices.
- Experience of design and development of iOS applications, preferably in an Enterprise setting
- Proficient with Xcode, Objective‐C, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, SQLite, MapKit, UIKit, Core Location, etc.
- String knowledge in RESTful, SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to back‐end services
- Strong knowledge of Storyboard, Autolayout, ARC.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, multitasking, and performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments).
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low‐level C‐based libraries is preferred
- Knowledge of Graph APIs is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, Local and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS or SVN)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0.5 Years
8 - 1.5 LPA