About The company
TECSOL Software is a mobile, web, cloud and hardware focused mobility startup founded in 2009. They are rapidly expanding their operations and looking to hit 50 people from 25 by FY15.
Job Profile: iOS Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc (CS/ IT)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
The candidate’s primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
Working along other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side Logic
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, iOS, REST Webservice
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.5 LPA