Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
They currently develop applications for Android, iPhone and iPad, Blackberry and Windows Phone platforms including both smartphones and tablets. The company has grown to well over thirty members all working out of our office in USA and India.Unlike many other firms, we value long-term relationships with our customers. They realize the work doesn’t end even though a project has been launched. The mobile application marketplace is ever changing, so we’re always ready to help our customers adapt and take the lead.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 3.6 LPA ( For Freshers stipend of INR 5000 will be provided for 2 months probation period )
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Experience of working with iOS frameworks such as IPhone SDK, XCode IDE, SQLLITE3, COCOA, COCOA 2D, Objective C, OOPS concepts, MVC, delegation pattern.
- Knowledge of iOS Architecture (Cocoa Touch, Media Services, Core Services, and Core OS.
- Experience with Core Data, Push Notifications and In-App Purchase Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have published some apps on AppStore
- Fresher candidate should atleast have 6 months training
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT