About The company
Leading IT Services & Consultancy Company, Matter of Tech Solutions was instituted in 2011 by its Founders Mr. Archit Gupta and Mr. Ujjwal Bishnoi. It is a website designing and development company and served to bridge the gap between the founders’ business background and their keen interest in the tech sector.
With their practically strong and innovative business strategies, they came up with the concept of web solutions of the tech zone. The company came into existence with the vision of creating a new way of business by combining IT innovations with the current market business practices.
They strive to attain leadership of Technology to produce excellent services and create a benchmark of business and technology. They deal in most of the sectors and have been successful in giving IT consultancy in web solutions. They have specialization in the education sector and have launched a series of successful IT products like BookBazaar, VLE, etc.
Job Profile: iOS Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B Tech. / M Tech. (CS/IT) / MCA
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: Up to INR 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s skills and performance in the training)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 10 am, Wednesday, 16th March 2016
- Screening Test
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- They are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications.
- Candidate has to design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Candidate has to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Candidate should be aware of Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Candidate has to work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate has to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA