Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
iauro is a team of young, dynamic technologists who believe in solving real-life problems. We @iauro have delivered more than 300+ solutions while creating a strong technology-business knowledge mapping.
Our core expertise includes
- Mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Hybrid Application development - HTML5 and native mobile SDK
- NoSQL solutions - MongoDB, Redis, HBase, MemBase
- BigData Analytics solutions - Hadoop, HIVE, PIG
- Query Optimization and very large RDBMS
- Usability and User experience
- IoT integrated solutions
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: BTech/BE (CS/IT/EC), MCA, MCS, ME/M Tech
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 2.4-8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our new native iPhone and iPad
- Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Good Coder without any degree)
- At least one working application in the App Store
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C, and the iOS SDK.
- Advanced knowledge of Interface Builder and other Xcode development tools.
- Advanced knowledge of OS internals, threading and semaphores.
- Advanced knowledge of Cocoa Memory Management system.
- Version control with SVN, Git etc
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- 30 mins. Preliminary Screening Test
- F2F Technical Round
- Coding Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: IOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT