About The Company
EngineerBabu IT Services are a leading App Development and Mobile Application Development Firm with 55+ professionals based out of National Capital Region in India. We are providing affordable & quality focused services to our partners. We assure you that our services will give you the proper amount of profit margin in your pocket. We being an app development company fabricates relationship on trust, mutual respect and growth. We as a professional app Development company are proud to be the leaders in the IT industry and helping businesses across the Globe.
Job Location: Indore
Bond: 1 Year
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Year
Salary: INR 0.60 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT)/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 2 months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- the candidates' primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- the candidate will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Skill Set Required:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Technical Interview
- Machine test
- HR round
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
0.6 - 2.4 LPA