About The Company : ZINIER is a B2B SaaS platform that utilizes a mobile workforce (mobile app) to automate the collection of targeted market research data.
Customers can quickly create surveys (\\\"best-practice\\\" or custom surveys) through our web app. The surveys are automatically deployed to a targeted (by demographic) mobile workforce that then inputs the results through their location-aware mobile app. Users can then analyze and export the real-time results through the analytics dashboard on the web app.
Salary details: Rs. 2.4 LPA – Rs. 6 LPA (Depending upon the candidates knowledge and experience)
Please note that post selection, the out stationed candidates will be given travel allowance and relocation expenditures for 2 weeks only.
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in iOS Apps development is required.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be one of the founding members of the mobile team and lead the design and development of the app, along with the core engineering and product team.
- Candidate will be working in a fast-paced team environment
- Will be writing elegant, modular, easily extensible code and have the freedom to choose the best tools for the job
- Will work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects
- Will be developing cutting edge projects writing high quality code
- Will provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects and help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developer.
- Candidate must be proficient with Objective-C, UIKit, iOS features / limitations and very familiar with the X code development environment along with iOS application Development.
- Candidate should have understanding of basic memory management with and without ARC
- Should be able to demonstrable basic programming skills and OOPs
- Should have experience with web services (REST, HTTP, SOAP and version control (git or subversion)
- Should have basic knowledge of data structures and database design
- Should have good communication skills and be a self starter and are a quick learner when adapting to new tools and produce high quality work under little supervision
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews.
1 - 2 Years
2.4 - 6 LPA