Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
WebSkitters LLC is headquartered in Miami. Our dream is to bring a difference in your business. Our dream got a boost recently when we achieved the ‘Pride of India Award 2015\' at a grand ceremony in New Delhi, on 2nd Aug. We have been also conferred with The Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award by International Achiever Conference at 5th International Summit and Awards Ceremony on “Global Business Opportunities” held at Bangkok, Thailand. This has been only possible because we have been able to prove our efficiency in IT services and IT staffing within a remarkable short span. We provide 360° solutions right from the inception of the ideas to branding of the concept.
Job Location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: upto INR 4.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Must be highly motivated with pleasant personality and good organizational skills to work as an iPhone Application developer.
- Must have at least 5 applications up and running in the AppStore on his/her portfolio.
- Development of mobile iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad based apps.
- Android based application development skill is an added Plus.
- Co-operation with other development team members in the production of finished product.
- Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
- Ability to work on project taking the initiative with this job is important.
Skill Set Required:
- Quick learner, Can withstand pressure, Strong Interpersonal skills, High Adaptability.
- The candidate must have 2+ Years of Hands on experience in developing iPhone/iPod applications.
- Sound knowledge of Xcode, Interface Builder/Story Board, iPhone simulator, SQLite, Core Data, Graphics, Social Media, APNS, Local Notifications, UIKit, QuartzCore, MapKit.
- Working on Cocoa will be added advantage
- Experience in integrating iOS Apps with APIs and other web services via REST.
- Very familiar with data caching and using local mobile cache
- Successful in pushing multiple iOS apps to the app store(s)
- Familiar with the guidelines of Apple Store publishing
- Adept at writing code that is readable and speaks of quality thinking
- Excellent Team player with an eye for detail
- Read Phone contacts, calendar and reminders and push to the server faster
- Familiar with Push Notification service
- Worked on Background service, Navigation/Map, GIS technologies
- Rendering images efficiently
- Handling big database, publishing on single screen, loading it faster (read / update index)
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT