Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company-
VcareAll is one of the distinguished and renowned names in India and all over the world covering a wide ground in the field of IT solution provider. It emerged in the year of 2011 and gains a landslide success within this short span of time. VcareAll is being moved with the motto to provide the best and innovative solutions to our clients, customers and business partners regarding IT solutions as it was established by IT and Marketing Professional having enormous experience in the same field.
Website : http://vcareall.com/
Job Location: Delhi
Profile: IOS Developer
Desired experience: one year plus
Salary: INR 3 LPA (Negotiable depending upon Experience and skills, and interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: None
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/13/12
Course Specialization: B.tech/ BCA/BSc/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
An ideal candidate will possess following:
- Experience in developing highly interactive Apps on IOS.
- Experience in developing IOS apps to work with low bandwidth networks.
- Very good knowledge in concepts of data catching.
- Strong understanding of user interface and UIX on IOS.
- Demonstrable experience in managing medium to large project and deliver it on time and quality.
- Must have passion for technologies and goes out of the way to keep updated with innovations in web technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of XCode and Objective C
- Full understanding in software development process and prior experience in Agile or Extreme programming Methodology.
- Extremely good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across departments.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make impact and high work ethics.
- This role requires working directly with senior management team.
- Good understanding of relational databases and ER modeling
- Good understanding of data exchange format like XML and JSON
- Should be able to manage code generated by a small team using source control tools like SVN, Git or Mercurial
Job Description: -
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Technical round
- HR round
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT