About The Company:
TECSOL Software is a mobile, web, cloud and hardware focussed mobility startup founded in 2009. We are rapidly expanding our operations and looking to hit 100 people from 25 by 2015 December. If you plan to become a part of our fantastic growth story, we would love to talk to you.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 4.0 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications
aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will
be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working
alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore,
a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality
products is essential.
● Design and build applications for the iOS platform
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skill Set Required :
● Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, iOS, REST Webservice
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
● Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with continuous integration
1 - 4 Years
2.4 - 4 LPA