Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
QIK ROOMS are India’s fastest growing network of affordable premium hotels. Yes, “affordable premium”– allow us to use these two seemingly oxymoronic words together because we at Qik Stay believe luxury is everyone’s necessity! The company is expanding faster than the speed of light and invite you to be a part of this social change, what we like to call #Affordable Luxury with operations in the major cities in India and our beloved neighbor Nepal, we want to revolutionize the way people stay away from their homes.
Job Profile: iOS Developer
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 4 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE/Bsc/BCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4 – 7 LPA (The salary depends on the skills/performance in the interview round of the candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift , and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Telephonic/Skpye Round (if Required)
- Face to Face Round
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: Hospitality