Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Ideafarms is a design-led IT organisation that offers Consulting, Prototyping and Development services. The business model brings key concepts of Industrial Design - Usability, Aesthetics, HCI, Rapid Visualisation & Prototyping, and Simulation - to ICT.
Ideafarms operates at the thin intersection of business, design and technology employing our distinctive and innovative organizational, technical and process DNA to complement their hybrid interdisciplinary competencies. Ideafarms was founded in 2002 to bring Industrial Design concepts and approaches to IT - in more specific terms, the value of interdisciplinary inputs and usability. An empowering environment provides the platform for actualizing individual potential in team mode. They are early players in user experience in the mobile space (x-platform - iOS, Android mainly), and have released products that show their command on usability and overall user experience on smart devices.
Website address: http://ideafarms.com/
Desired experience- 0.8 – 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 LPA – 2.4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- HR Screening (Face to Face)
- Written Test (General Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interview (Face to Face)
- Final HR Round
- Candidate should be intrigued with the latest in the world of mobile technology and keen to design and develop applications for IOS (Android/ Windows/Blackberry will be a benefit).
- Candidate will be responsible to perform the following activities :
- Designing, developing and testing solutions.
- Develop code in Objective C, JQuery for Mobile, HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Work in cross-functional team and contribute ideas and solution with in team
- Delivering to quality while sticking to deadlines.
- Explore and adapt new technology and best practices while developing
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge of OOPS
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Objective C
- Good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script
- Knowledge of App Development tool like PhoneGap, AppAccelerator, Titanium etc.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good written and verbal communication
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 0.8 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT