Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Hex Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is leading IT Solutions Company which form IT Services and Solutions as per your requirements . We are located where our clients need us, in addition to our base office in Sector 34-A in Chandigarh. We have expertise in web designing, ERP solutions and mobile app development for educational institutes & industrial establishments. Hex Technology, your IT Consultant, provides a complete, innovative business/academic solutions in terms of the IT proficiency that your business/institute requires. We offer our expertise for your business/institute unit. By understanding your business model we develop a complete end to end solution-Matching your IT requirements with Physical lay out, IT infrastructure design, package of customized softwares, IT skill development of the employees or individuals whosoever required. We help you to use the Information Technology to innovate and invent value addition to your products and services. We rise with you. eta Apponomics Lab was established in 2011 to be leading provider of mobile application development and support services. We are based in Chanigarh Tricity Area. We have executed many mobile application projects (iPhone / iPad / Android /) in the last one year. You can check some of our work in the portfolio section. We believe simplicity is creativity. We value design and elegance of simple solutions and going that extra mile for our customer’s success. Our approach is to consult, partner, collaborate with our clients in the best possible way. We serve clients worldwide; the bulk of our business comes from North America and Europe.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired experience: 0.5-2 Years
Salary:INR 1.56 – 2.4 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill Set Required:
- Expertise in developing iPhone/iPad applications
- Expertise in Xcode and Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of C
- Appreciation for clean designs without being a front-end designer
- CSS, C , HTML
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT