Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Codifier is an established IT company that stands for Creation, Innovation and Sustainability and sets your business in the right direction and provides web and app development services to ensure that promotion through website and app is all set to push the business ahead. We use the latest development technologies for creating simple websites to complex portals and fun plus knowledgeable apps. Our generation is too much involved in internet thus promotion through web is one milestone in addition the generation has become too smart to learn and order and have personalised access to things through smart- phones thus we have added application development as another milestone. Both the streams are related to promotion and helps to relate to the people easily. We provide you effective and professional services which help you establish an online brand identity. The development strategy especially affects the business and management goals thus our qualified and talented professionals ensure whether the web and app development needs of client are carefully studied.
Salary: INR 2.4 to 3.6 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
They are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse IOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Database programming, including SQL queries, schema, table and view creation
- Apply iOS best practices & Unit Testing Methodology for application development
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Troubleshoot complex system issues and fix software defects when required
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills Required :
• Strong object-oriented programming skills
• Expertise in Xcode and Interface Builder.
• In-depth knowledge of Objective C 2.0, Cocoa Framework, Applescript, Core Graphics, Core Audio, Core Animation
• Expertise in the iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch Framework, Core Graphics, Core Animation, and the Store Kit frameworks
• GITHUB or bitbucket
• xcode tools for performance testing
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: IOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT