Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Click labs have been working in the On Demand space building platforms for the dynamic workforce for the last 2 years. This focus has led to Juggernaut (one of the products) evolve as a platform that takes a top down approach, closer to a standard SDLC, towards the business model needs of the stakeholders.
In addition, Click labs are also working on Tookan, an off the shelf SAAS product for helping SMB\'s and early stage startups to manage their mobile workforce. Solution is designed around generalized workflows enabling applications for businesses managing field personnel, deliveries and services.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired experience: 2-5 years
Salary: INR – 4-15 LPA(Depend on candidates skills and their last salary )
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill Set Required:
-BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 15 Lacs
- Industry: IT