Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Web Design & Development; Web Application Development; Mobile Application Development; Loyalty Programs; Banking and Finance; Testing as a Services; Technology Migration/Porting; Content Management System; Business Analysis..
To know more about our company and the kind of services we deliver visit :
Office Timings: We follow a 5 day work week. We follow flexi-work hour policy, office timings are Morning 8:30 to Evening 8:30, where in an employee can login any time and is required to complete 8Hrs/Day or 40 working-hours per week.
Website : - www.clavax.com
Desired experience- 1-3yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization- B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA
Probation / Training Period- 3 months
Salary-Upto INR 7 LPA
Date of Joining- Immediate
1. Face to Face(Technical)
2. Machine Coding Test
3. Face to Face (HR)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job description -
- Current experience should be into IOS / iPhone development with Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Good working experience in iOS SDK 3.0 (Cocos 2d-x, Cocoa Touch, UI Kit, Core Data, Core Location, Core Bluetooth, Core Animation etc.), Mac Ios, interface builder and XCode.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
- Knowledge of SQLite, Core Data and a working experience in SQL server databases
- IOS 8/8.2 Projects experience using XCODE (SWIFT) environment is a Plus
- Good experience on push notifications, Broadcast receiver, Google Map
- Exposure in Google cloud message (GCM), Third party integration (TPI)
- Knowledge of Apple iPhone application guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Ability to build and install iOS based mobile application on simulator as well as on physical Devices including iPhone, IPad and iPod.
Candidate Profile :-
- At least 1 amazing iOS app
- Solid knowing of iOS frameworks and growth
- Willingness to try new technological innovation.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT