Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Incorporated in 2013, Chifro Studios is a social, secure and shareable mobile platform for kids’ growing years. Via this platform, we offer learning experiences, communication analytics to assist in kids’ growth. This platform acts as a one stop solution for all those who are emotionally invested in the kid’s growth especially mother, father, teachers and others.
Salary: 7 LPA - 8 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in Objective-C and Cocoa
- Acute awareness of user interface / user consumption of iPhone/iPad apps
- Well-versed in client/server architectures
- Have published iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch framework, Core Graphics, Core
- Animation, Store Kit, Map Kit and Game Kit frameworks.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT