Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the company:
They are a full service agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solution. Our winning solutions and experience helps to deliver great results across several key areas; search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing. This combination has helped many of our clients to interact and engage with their customers the new better way.
Desired experience- 1-2 Year
Job Location: Bhopal
Course Specialization- B.Tech,BCA,MCA(CS/IT)
Training/Probation Period- 45 Days
Salary- Rs. 3.0 LPA to Rs. 3.6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Bond- 1 Year
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
They are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with their team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Working experience in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Job Responsibilities: ios Developer
- Education: BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure