Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Arnion Technologies aims to leverage the emerging and contemporary technology innovations with its creative insights and ingenuity to create world-class awe-inspiring digital solutions for the customers. Arnion Technologies is a fast-growing organization focused on creating refreshing ideas. It is research-based organization and invests heavily in creating breakthrough solutions for clients\' real needs. Arnion is committed to exploring infinite possibilities for excellence and innovation.Arnion is a place where employees are free to explore and are encouraged to voice new ideas. Passion & Creativity are our Tools. We are committed to help you to achieve your potential. Together, we will determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 2.76 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 - 4 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Languages Known :- Objective C, C, C++, HTML
- Core Data, Sqlite, XML & JSON Parsing, Rest & SOAP API\'s, GeoLocation , Mapkit, Swift Language , Xamarin etc
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in mobile application development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 2.76 Lacs
- Industry: IT