About the company:
We started our humble beginning in 2012. That time, our founder Jyotirmay Samanta ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/jyotirmay/ ) , we call him Joe :) , was working at Google in Silicon Valley, USA.Because of his close proximity with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs we landed up with few projects for early stage startups to architect, code and launch their SaaS based products with the help of a solid in-house development team back in India. Response from that first batch of clients was so positive that our clients themselves started referring us to their business peers. That’s how purely from word of mouth we started getting our next round of customers. In between Joe also moved from Google to Salesforce then to Amazon, collecting technical and business experience from some of the biggest names in the industry. This eventually helped to build world class business and technical practices in our company which fueled dramatic growth for BinaryFolks in next few years.
Excited with the phenomenal success of the company, Joe came back to join rest of the BinaryFolks team here in India in 2015. Though we started with couple of startup customers, we now have a full spectrum of customers starting from Startup companies to all the way to large multinational companies with presence in multiple countries and few thousand people in their payroll.
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2020
Salary: For International Business Development Manager INR 2.6 LPA to INR 4.8 LPA
For Senior International Business Development Manager INR 3.6 LPA to INR 12 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Continuous review and active management of websites and other online assets.
- Providing information to sales teams on how to market digital products.
- Complete online bid management for software projects.
- Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key international customers.
- Communicating and exchanging ideas about business process and solutions with CxO / VP level executives.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates with high level of IQ and excellent communication skills will really do well in our evaluation. It's one of our biggest criteria.
- Candidates, who can think out of the box, analyse hitherto unknown problems and come up with innovative solutions, will have a big advantage in our evaluation.
- Candidates having theoretical or practical knowledge about Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Candidates having great command over quick and accurate Google search to do research work on any subject even unknown to them.
- Candidates having flair for writing on business and technology topics assisted by in-house research. Example - https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/326331
- Candidates understanding how to communicate with CXO / VP or high level executives will have some advantage during evaluation.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Face to face interview
Note: For asked questions when applying, pls rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very basic level, 10 being considered as expert by your peers or seniors) and pls write WHY (in the corresponding text box)for each of your answers.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
2.6 - 12 LPA