International Business Development Associate
About the company: Signicent Information Solutions LLP is a Global Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) company that pioneers in Intellectual Property Research, Market Research, Business Research and Educational Outsourcing. Founded by highly experienced professionals Signicent has a mixed team of young and experienced talent that gives Signicent a unique edge over others. We strongly believe that in addition to good quality and timely delivery of services, being honest and ethical are important ingredients for success of our business.
Job location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Btech/MBA
– During Internship(6 Months) – INR 5,000 per month
- Post Internship – INR 2.1 LPA
– During Internship(6 Months) – INR 6,000 per month
- Post Internship – INR 2.22 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon the candidates performance during the interview)
- Marketing company’s services internationally (North American, European and Australian companies).
- Giving web conferences and teleconferences to introduce company’s services to clients on daily bases.
- Lead generation by aggressive cold calling and running email campaigns.
- Taking scheduled follow ups with existing clients of the company.
- Up-selling, cross-selling, accounting and lead management to increase business.
- Internal database management to record all interactions with clients.
- Making presentations, white papers, conference papers and blogs for company on regular bases
- Attending international conferences and visiting company’s client globally (as and when required).
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible with job timings (US/ European or Australian shifts).
- Knowledge of MS Excel and CRM will be added advantage.
- Willing to travel abroad and India.
Tentative date of joining: Post completion of their final semester examination
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Written Test – 60min
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview at Mohali office
- Personal Interview at Mohali office
- Job Responsibilities: International Business Development Associate
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Salary: 2.22 Lacs
- Industry: IT