About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say - that we truly meet their expectations...in fact we go beyond that...Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors...Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great "Work From Home" full-time job opportunity to 'freshers / College students' who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: For Stipend: INR 15,000 per month
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- 0-1 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyse and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
- B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers) (From Reputed Institutes)
- Excellent Programming Skills.
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- Preferable Knowledge the Technology like Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark.
- Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional Benefits (over and above CTC): Night shift allowance, if applicable.
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Multiple virtual Rounds
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA