Paramount, the regional leader in cybersecurity, enables customers to protect their critical Information Assets and Infrastructure through a prudent combination of People, Process and Technology. Today, Paramount is the only IT services company in the entire Middle East to have secured an amazing gamut of certifications and unbiased recognition: ISO 9001; ISO 20000; ISO 27001; ISO 22301; DQAP; Mohammed Bin Rashid Award - Business Excellence; Dubai SME 100; Great Place to Work Award; Dubai Chamber's CSR Label and Happiness in the Workplace awards
Website : http://www.paramountassure.com
Job Profile : Intern - Human Resources
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Note:- Only Local candidates from UAE must apply.
Desired Experience/Qualification/Batch Year : Freshers Only - MBA(Marketing/HR) 2016 Batch passouts
Salary: AED 6000 - AED 8000.(A stipened of AED 2000 during the first Six months of training. The final salary will be revised post completion of the training period, depending on the candidature).
Tentative Date of Joining : May 2016
-Face to face Interview
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
Candidate will be responsible for following:
Talent Acquisition :
- Prepare and post vacancies on the website
- Support the recruitment function by screening the profile and conducting first level interviews
- Coordinate interviews with relevant managers
- Administering processing of visa for new employees
- Responsible for the joining formalities
HR Operations :
- Support in rolling out engagement initiatives across the company
- Ensure day to day activities are done within the set guidelines and procedures.
- Assist on exit formalities of the employees.
Skill Set Required:
Candidate must have following skills:
- Excellent communication skill in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize workload
Intern – Human Resources
0 - 0 Years
13.02 - 17.28 LPA